This option may not appear for the website you are trying to sign up for. It is up to the discretion of the publisher if this option is enabled or not.
- Navigate to the Comments section you'd like to make an account on.
- Select the "Have a Disqus Account?" option in the top right corner (as pictured below).
- A popup box will open where you will enter your Disqus account information and then select "Sign In and Accept."
- You will finally be asked to "Complete Registration." In this box, enter whatever you'd like to use to log in to Spot.IM. This is your choice, you are adding your own account details. This is different than your Disqus information.
- Ensure your popup blocker is disabled as it may prevent the window from opening.
- If you already have a Spot.IM account registered to the same email as your Disqus account, you will not be able to create an account using this process. Instead, change the email on one of your accounts or delete your Spot.IM account and try again.
- You are using Disqus to register, once you register you will log in via the "Email" option with the information you provided during the "Complete Registration" phase. Trying to continually use the "Have a Disqus Account?" service after registering the first time will not work.